You love your home-office, with its perfect desk and everything within reach of your perfect chair. But sometimes, you lean back in the perfect chair … and find you’ve been asleep for half an hour.
Or, maybe you just can’t focus, can’t find the way into the new project.
Sometimes, you just need a change of scenery.
Here are four alternatives to consider for a fresh perspective.
The coffee shop, for caffeine and community
The library, for quiet and focus
The little outdoors, for oxygen and sunlight
The great outdoors, for awe and inspiration
Refresh your work with new surroundings.
- Coffee shop: Photo by Noralí Emilio on Unsplash
- Library: Photo, The London Library
- A little outdoors: Photo by Kinga Cichewicz on Unsplash
- The Great Outdoors: Photo by Unsplash on Unsplash
- Ski slope: Photo by Csaba Balazs on Unsplash