I’m currently enjoying a new, mini-book collection, Jagged Thoughts for Jagged Times 101, from the irrepressible Nicholas Bate.
Snagging my eye are the following:
6. What is the purpose of work? Purpose.
21. Changing your language will change how you think; changing your posture will change how you feel.
30. Long read more by short reading less.
33. This day deliberately left blank.
44. No doughnut is ever free.
76. Procrastination is so tomorrow.
Nicholas is always thought-provoking and inspiring (though I fret for those poor, indentured doughnuts). Catch his live and jagged thoughts, here.