When you’re a sovereign professional, or run a small business, it often feels like a crazy, reckless sin to turn down work.
Nicholas tells us why we should…
- Most great things (time, energy, attention) are finite. Another yes will destroy their power.
- And the few astonishing things (the night sky, true love, appreciation for Chopin) which are infinite, require a no to appreciate them fully.
- There is not a single reason why you should take on the consequences of their poor planning and ruin your evening.
- Babies are not small and cute for very long at all.
- To respect yourself.
- To have time to go to the gym.
- To-paradoxically-build your value because of the focus and quality of your work.
Read the full 22 here and mull over Christmas.